My father was very angry to me today... Because i have apply my resume to alor star... but, i not sure that i really wanna go practical there... I really hope that i get at mummy factory ( continental ). Beside that, he told me to apply my practical at kulim too, at his friends factory ( cetera ) ... But i'm don't want to stay at home... Arghhh!!! Papa please, understand me... i have told him, i want to stay at unikl msi hostel when i get practical in kulim... but he didn't give me a permission to stay at hostel...
me: kakak stay dkt ostel je, kalau dpt practical kat sini (kulim)...
pa: no!!! xpayah... ulang dari rumah je...
me: tp paaa... nanti kakak nak pi practical macam mana????
pa: xpa, nanti papa beli kereta baru...
me: (~,~) weeee... YEPIIII!!!!!!
I hope papa was really2 mean it... PAPA YOU ARE THE BEST FATHER IN THE WORLD... MUUUUAAAAHHH I LOVE U, PAAA......
No comments:
Post a Comment